------------------ KYUSHU SHINKANSEN -----------------

無料ブログパーツ

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

MY LAST TRANSFER CAME...

Well I got the call and am staying on Ishigaki for the last part of the Mission. I have a new companion Elder Baba, he is from Sapporo Japan. I was wanting to finish back where I started on Okinawa, but I guess this is where I am needed.



This photo is for my Mom, she loves lighthouses.




As you can see, Elder Toomey and I had some time to get a ride around the island and take some photos. This is a major tourism spot, but there is not much else to do since we cannot swim or dive. The island is beautiful.



These photos were taken January 3rd. It is a pretty rough winter climate here, haha!



I am ready for some winter weather, the past (2) two years I have been able to go to the beach and walk the sand. I can't wait to get back on a board in the powder snow!



You would think no one could get tired of beaches and palm trees.




Transfers go quickly. Only a few short weeks and I will get to show my parents JAPAN (にほん)
I am excited to return to some of my favorite areas.
Time is flying by...

Mission Countdown

Omuta Pics

Naze Bike Trip around Island

Okinawa Urasoe (my first area)

Self Defence Elder

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online