------------------ KYUSHU SHINKANSEN -----------------

無料ブログパーツ

Friday, April 17, 2009

Photo's From Naze
HARRO - !
Well I'm still here in Naze. Time is going by and I'm counting down. This Mission has been the hardest thing I have done in my life, but also at the same time the most simple too???? Any how here are some pics from my transfer with Elder Fujiwara and some of Elder McFarland. Nothing much is changing here. I gave the picture that I painted to my friend. I sent a pic of her and my Pic, not so great I think but... I have started drawing Japanese style pics. I think they are great fun... I fancy Japan. But yeah, keep up the 日本語 study it will come..... slowly..... But keep it up. Don't worry about Kanji study, it will do you no good at the level you are at now. Find return Missionaries from Japan, they will help, and don't feel dumb to SPEAK that how you learn!
Love Cole.
I made this for a very special friend.


We found this little guy stranded as the tide went out and sent him back out to sea.This is my Church building in Naze.A very special family.

Elder Fujiwara and Me.I love the ocean!
We sent a photograph to Elder Chandler pointing to him in the sand from Southern California, so he sent one back to us!
We Love you Elder Cole Chandler!

Mission Countdown

Omuta Pics

Naze Bike Trip around Island

Okinawa Urasoe (my first area)

Self Defence Elder

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online